Sunday, October 24, 2010

No. 44 - Eat At 50 New Eateries (57-60/50)

As always, food features prominently in all my trips away.


Went to Pancakes on the Rocks in Sydney because although I've been to Sydney plenty of times, I have never actually been to this restaurant.  The buttermilk pancakes were pretty good but that's about it.


Zest Restaurant in Port Stephens. Very good, except for the risotto. I've been disappointed 3 times in a row in various restaurants - I think I'm never ordering that dish ever again. I'm not sure if it's because I like my risotto really firm or is everyone just making congee?


New Shanghai in Chatswood. Yummy.

Bub's Famous Fish and Chips in Nelson Bay, supposedly Award Winning. The batter they used was pretty good, but the chips were very ordinary and so was everything else to be honest. The Victorian winner, Fish In A Flash wins hands down.

1 comment:

  1. Wow it seems very yummy. And what about good restaurant recommendation in Victoria, the place where you live in?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...