Monday, October 25, 2010

Feeling Loved

I moved into my new apartment last weekend.

My friends came over and helped me and my housemate build some Ikea furniture. To be completely honest, without their help we would probably still be there.

Instead, look at our new dining table! It's extendable, with the intention of saving space, of course.


Truly, I feel loved. To be honest, it's been hard. Moving back to Melbourne, trying to embrace a new life and everything that comes with it has been terrifying, to say the least. But with people who care for me, everything feels so much better.

1 comment:

  1. yes, love makes us alive... I do agree with you for your idea of being loved.... I hope you get your success in your new town... Always love each other and you will be fine...:):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...