Sunday, September 26, 2010

You Let Drama Rule Your Life

Signs

  • You talk and complain about your daily problems
  • You ask for advice and reassurance for most things
  • You crave attention
  • You wear your heart on your sleeve
  • You make big issues out of small things
What To Do
  • Learn how to solve your own problems instead of depending on people to help solve them for you
    • What is the current problem?
    • What options do I have to resolve it?
    • Which option feels the most comfortable?
    • Make the decision.
    • How did it go and how do I feel?
    • Don't ask for advice
  • Make small decisions privately - take charge of your own life
  • Stop complaining - listen to others more instead
  • Spend more time alone - build a sense of independence
  • Create a positive mindset. When something happens:
    • What is the situation?
    • What am I thinking?
    • How do I feel?
    • Are these thoughts true?
    • How can I view it differently?
    • What advice would I give myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...