Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for 9 days. That's the nature of my life - all sorts of things happen during the weekend and sometimes I take all week to recover from all the excitement.
Clockwise from top left.
- Vanilla slice in Mansfield - ridiculously tall. Very hard to eat.
- Eat, Pray, Love - have been meaning to read it for a long while, seeing that it was a bestseller and all. Could not finish it - too airy fairy for my taste.
- The full moon.
- The finished product of my week of stressing out in the kitchen - 80 cupcakes and a wedding cake.
- Indo-mee - Love it.
- Smith's Thinly Cut Sweet Chilli Chips - I could eat bags of these indefinitely.
- Went shopping and ended up buying more sweaters. My mission is to get a spectrum of them.
- Vintage cars.
- Coffee with a friend who, in response to my complaints about the complications of my life gave me this piece of sage advise.
Dental Girl - calm the ^#&$ down!!
Thank you - I needed that.