Friday, April 9, 2010

Warrnambool Sights

The drive to Warrnambool from Benalla is a very long one - almost 6 hours. Managed to do it with the help of Peanut M&Ms and Red Bull. The sight of our destination was an extremely welcome one.


After putting our bags down we decided to head to the man-made lake and go... paddle boating!!



I have always been extremely fond of paddle boating. One of my fondest childhood memories is paddle boating in Fraser's Hill back home, where essentially, my dad did all the paddling while I enjoyed the ride. So I was very excited to do it again here.


Also spent some time at the beach - another one of my favourite things to do. Living in Benalla, I miss the ocean.

Lastly, we went to Tower Hill, which used to be a volcano, if I'm not mistaken. We were very lucky and managed to spot emus, kangaroos/wallabies and koalas.

Very memorable trip, albeit a bit short.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...