Monday, March 29, 2010

No. 44 - Eat At 50 New Eateries (37/50)

Was in Shepparton and was told that Teller was one of the best places to have dinner in the area. Didn't go there for dinner but managed to try out their lunch menu.


Food was good - particularly the fig salad. There's something about figs that I'm absolutely obsessed with lately - especially when it's cooked in a savoury context.

Only 13 more restaurants to visit and I'll be able to tick this item off! Actually, I've probably already hit the target - the problem is that I don't actually review the smaller ones that I feel aren't worth mentioning. I mean, do I really have to mention that ate at a new takeaway store unless it's mind blowingly awesome?

Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...