Friday, March 19, 2010

No. 44 - Eat At 50 New Eateries (36/50)

One of my childhood friends visited Melbourne and I had the honor of showing them around.

Brought them to my favourite haunts - Koko Black and Cacao. Can never go wrong with them.



Disregard the San Churro chai latte - that was with another friend that I met up with just to have a catch up session.

Brought them for dinner at Scusami on Southbank.



We had an amazing table - really good view. Unfortunately, the same can't be said about the food. Very mediocre - I will not dine there again.

In all, I had a really good time meeting up with friends who weren't at all connected to the dental world for once. Because yes, the vast majority of my friends now are dentists. Not that there's anything wrong with that - but sometimes it's nice to have an entire conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with teeth. Very refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...