Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Resolution

2009. Definitely an eventful year for me. Bittersweet. The highs were high - the lows were low.

I've been learning to remember every day that I live a blessed life. And to be grateful that I've been lucky enough to have my friends and family. Although I still frequently lapse into the state of ungratefulness, I try to remember that every day.

I learnt that there are things in life that you can't control. That you can't predict the future.

I've learnt to be a little bit braver.

Been thinking about what I expect out of 2010. The truth is, I don't know what to expect. I feel lost. But what I can resolve to do is to be as happy as I can be no matter what comes my way.

That's my resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...