Friday, January 1, 2010

1. I've come to realize that my ex was... someone I thought I knew, but clearly didn't.

2. I am listening to ... Taylor Swift.

3. I talk ... when I need to sort things out. If I had no one to talk to when I had a problem I'd go crazy.

4. I love ... when things work out the way they were meant to.

5. My best friends ... have always been there for me, even through my bratty periods.

7. I lost ... my favourite pencil case when I was 15. Still upset over it.

8. I hate it when people ... try to tell me how to do my job. Did you go to dental school??

9. Love is ... a complicated thing. It shouldn't be. But it is.

10. Marriage is ... serious business. Very serious business.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking ... about raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.

12. I'll always be ... trying my best to see the glass as half full.

13. I have a crush on ... Rafael Nadal.

14. The last time I cried was because ... of a movie. Can't remember which now.

15. My cell phone is ... seldom with me all the time. I'm perfectly comfortable leaving the house without it most of the time.

16. When I wake up in the morning ... I start thinking about what's in store for the day.

17. Before I go to sleep at night ... I always read something. Habit from childhood.

18. Right now I am thinking about ... how life is just so complicated and wishing things could be simpler.

19. Babies are ... expensive.

20. Last night I ... saw the Jakarta skyline alight with New Year's fireworks from my window seat on my flight back to Melbourne. It was an awesome sight.

21. Today I ... arrived back in Benalla and it felt pretty good.

22. Tonight I will ... unpack and organize my life in preparation for the year ahead.

23. Soon I will ... write a short story.

24. I really want ... this year to be the best year ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...