Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Whyyyy

Got home from work and proceded to devour:

1. A Magnum. Love Magnums. Especially Magnums with the almond slivers. Whenever I stock them in the house I end up eating at least one a day. Kinda like the way I like Cornetto's. And Rainbow Paddle Pops. And Splits. And.. and... alright I just really love ice cream okay?

2. Pork Ribs. I have this recipe of pork ribs that I cook in my beloved Le Creuset. Can't get enough of it.

3. Japanese Cheesecake. Have perfected the recipe. Well, almost. Next time I will strain out the tiny lumps instead of going meh.

4. Bread and butter. White bread with Lurpak butter and a drizzle of honey. Yum.

Feeling so sick yet at the same time craving for another pork rib.

Whyy??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...