Tuesday, June 23, 2009

No. 5 - Cut Hair Short

I've just started the 101 in 1001 challenge. For those who don't know what it is, basically you make a list of 101 things that you'd like to do but have been putting it off, and do it over the course of 1001 days.

For years I've had long hair - ever since I was 12 or something like that. Been toying with the idea of cutting it short for the past 3 years but just never had the nerve to do it for fear that I would have it. Plus, it took ages for my hair to get as long as it was! However, took the plunge:


My hair at its longest - almost to my waist.


First step - Hairstylist said there was an extremely high chance of me crying if I went all the way the first time and I should do it in stages. So here's me after the first stage, with hair at the shoulders. Very annoying, ends kept flicking out.


Final product. Still not used to it to be honest - I look at this photograph and think... "This isn't what I see when I look into the mirror??" Anyway, pretty happy with my decision.

3 comments:

  1. so you finally took the plunge. i think you look great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!! so glad u decided to go all the way. the earlier stage didn't suit u as much as this one now. i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very brave!
    i would never have the guts to chop my hair off. :S
    n ya i think the end result looked better than the first stage too. ;p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...