Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mind Numbing Boredom

Now that Milton is a lot better than what he used to be, I have a lot more time for myself. Except I don't actually have anything to do.

One can only obsessively clean out the house so many times. To illustrate how serious the situation was, I told my housemate maybe I would be better off studying for FRACDS. That got her pretty worried.

I can't continue cooking because there's way too much food in the house. I can't do jigsaw puzzles, knitting, embroidery, cross stitching or any of my favourite precision hobbies because it's bad for my precious precious eyes that have to be preserved for dentistry. I could do sport, but I think that's a even crazier suggestion than studying for FRACDS.

Suggestions, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...