Monday, March 2, 2009

March

I did my accounts for the month of February and realized that living in the country is extremely affordable.

What I spent the entire month including bills, food, Milton's things, rent and all other expenditures did not even add up to what I used to have to pay just for rent when I lived in Melbourne.

To be sure, I haven't actually done any serious shopping yet. Not like I actually know what 'serious shopping' means anymore - I seem to have forgotten.

I think I know what the problem is. I've gotten so good at not getting instant gratification that now I can wait pretty much indefinitely for anything that I particularly want. Everything is in the 'later' category - not 'must have it now'.

Have I grown up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...