Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Say Cheese

I may have mentioned this before in a previous post but it really bothers me when people smile without showing their teeth.

I have come to the conclusion time and again that people who smile such smiles have something to hide. Sure, it might be as simple as broccoli stuck between their front teeth or braces, or something much deeper.

Many disagree with this theory I've come up with but to be honest, every single person I know who smiles a closed smile has continued to remain a mystery to me. Sure, I know their name and maybe their favourite color, but beyond that I have no inkling of what lies underneath. For such people, I find it hard to get to know them and even harder to trust.

That's all I wanted to say. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...