Friday, February 13, 2009

The Past

Been reading my old private blog. As many of you know, this blog is just used for relaying news about the latest things in my life but obviously not necessarily allof them. There's another blog specifically for my rants and more sensitive issues.

Anyway, been looking at what has been bothering me for the past 3 years and it's quite amazing how the subject of worry shifts every month or so. There's always something new. Not that all the matters are resolved. Some are still unresolved but I've decided to just forget it and get over it. Fresh ones always crop up though.

Either I'm just an expert in finding new things to complain/worry about or life is just not meant to be a bed of roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...