Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Have finally moved to my new home in rural Victoria.

The move was... painful. If I didn't have movers and if my friend didn't come along (thanks a billion, incidentally) I think I wouldn't have made it.

Anyway, somehow someway everything managed to be moved into the house and at 10pm at night I realized that although I had successfully packed everything in my house, I had forgotten to pack my glasses.

Spent the next 2 hours hoping that I had just misplaced it in some stupid place e.g. the dog toy basket, the cutlery box.

Woke up bright and early this morning and called my agent to implore him to look for it in my old apartment and true enough - I had left it there.

Poor friend (same friend who was forced into slave labour to help me move) now has to courier it to Benalla.

Other than that, Milton completely lost his head and forgot all his toilet training yesterday. Was driven up the wall but thankfully this morning he has finally realized that the new place to do his business is not in the house.

More when I settle a little bit more in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...