Sunday, September 5, 2010

No. 22 - Take A Photo A Day For 30 Days (1/30)

I've been putting off this item on my 101 list because I figured that my life isn't that exciting that I can churn out 30 exciting photos in 30 boring days.

Housemate pointed out that I could take photos of mundane things too and talk about it. Which is what I've decided to do.


I've been wearing contact lenses since I was about 14. I remember when I first wanted to switch from glasses to contact lenses I had to beg my parents to let me do it. It was seen as a risky thing to do - what if you get an eye infection and end up blind? Because you know, that's what happened to so-and-so's daughter.

Anyway, I finally wore my parents down with my perpetual whining and got my way in the end. 10 years on, I went to the local chemist and realized that Renu's contact lens solution now comes in clear bottles.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I can see the froth, and I don't like seeing froth much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...