Thursday, May 6, 2010

Went to donate blood yesterday.

Almost every day I give several local anaesthetic injections without even blinking an eyelid. But when I saw the size of the bore of the needle they were going to insert into my vein it was a whole different story.

It was massive! At least dentistry uses very fine needles.

Looked away, gritted my teeth and thought of how my pint of blood was supposed to save someone's life so I should suck it up.

Mid-year bills have arrived - for mundane things like various insurances and dental association memberships and car registrations and bla blaaaa blaaaaaa. There goes half a month of hard work just like that.

1 comment:

  1. well done girl!!! i still haven't found the courage to do it...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...