Saturday, May 22, 2010

No. 44 - Eat At 50 New Eateries (41/50)

Went to Nagambie for a day trip. Headed to Mitchelton winery for some lunch.

Verdict? Fairly ordinary food. It wasn't bad, but not something I will remember. And the bread roll was very, very, very bland. And the butter that they served for the bread was cold and unspreadable.

Am I being too demanding? :S

Anyway, after that forgettable lunch we headed off for some kayaking at the Nagambie Lake!


This was the first time I had ever gone kayaking and I was paired with my very unfortunate housemate who said that really, we were probably going better when I didn't paddle at all. However, towards the end I finally vaguely got the hang of it.

The weather was perfect. Sure, it was a tad on the cold side, but overall I had a good time.

It struck me once again how lucky I am right now to be able to do all these things. I guess in a way I'm cramming in all the things I want to do in the country before I head back to the city.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...