Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Wake Up At 7am Challenge

It was my intention to get up bright and early at 7am today and make the most of my morning off.

Except when the alarm clock rang at 7am, I honestly could not be bothered.

It wasn't like I was sleep deprived and couldn't get up. If anything, I've probably been oversleeping for the past year or so. But I just could not get myself out of bed.

I did everything people suggest you do to stick to it. Make a list of things you're going to do with your extra time in the morning (bathe Milton, cook, clean, wash, tidy). Decide the night before that you are going to get up. Give yourself a reward for sticking to it.

Didn't happen.

Will try again tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...