Wednesday, April 7, 2010

No. 44 - Eat At 50 New Eateries (39/50)

I overate in Warrnambool. For some reason lately I can't seem to stop eating when I'm full - I have to stuff myself to the point of feeling sick before I give up.

Went to Logan's, which apparently was the place to go to when one goes to Warrnambool. Food there was really good - particularly the calamari rings. I don't even like seafood but I liked those - to give you an idea of how good it was.


For dinner we had hot pot at our friend's place. Had a lot of fun mixing up our own dipping sauces and just catching up with them.


Now I want to get a hot pot for our home too, we had that much fun. Problem is I'm probably going to be moving next year and I'm already starting my 'What's-the-point-of-buying-this-it's-just-going-to-make-the-move-harder' mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...