Friday, February 12, 2010

Dua Puluh Lima

I'm officially 25 today.

I'm that little bit older, and that little bit more... Accepting of who I am.

I spent years trying to find myself. Who is Dental Girl?

I think I spent the last year discovering more about who I am and challenging myself to do things I would 'never' do.

I used to feel sorry for myself all the time. Play the victim. Over the past year I have been slowly learning to not do that. To take an active rather than passive role in my life. To not say that circumstance has forced me to be in this situation I'm in. Because 90% of the time, I can change what I had on my plate if I really wanted to.

My wish for this year? That I will be able to find myself enough to help me decide what's the next step in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...