Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spent the past couple of days cooking.

THe truth is, I've let myself go for the past couple of months. Didn't cook, didn't clean, didn't do anything. That's what a preoccupied mind does to me.

Anyway, now that my pre-occupations are a distant memory, I am back to my culinary adventures. Managed to cook 9 different things in less than 48 hours.

Some were pretty boring stuff, like fried rice and braised ribs. Others are slightly more exciting and I shall blog about them in more detail when I get the photos off my housemate's camera.

Going down to Melbourne again this weekend for Australian Open. Nadal just retired from the match against Murray - there goes the eye candy of the tournament. Will have to be satisfied with other matches now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...