Friday, January 29, 2010

I've tried to be nice.

I've tried to talk to the real estate agent nicely to explain that we have no hot water. Have been having problems for the past week already but now it's just totally stone cold.

I tried to explain to the plumber that whatever he supposedly fixed is still not fixed and I'm still forced to take freezing cold showers and wash dishes by hand (okay, fine. My housemates have to wash dishes by hand).

I tried to tell him the pilot light only stays on for like 5 minutes.

What is it going to take for me to get hot water in this house again?? With each passing day I'm getting increasingly frustrated and irritated.

Maybe there are other things in my life that are annoying me as well and I'm taking it out on the poor plumber. Or maybe they should just do the job the first time!!!

Fuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...