Monday, December 14, 2009

No. 44 - Eat At 50 New Eateries (26-28/50)

So, I have gotten into this slump where I forget to bring my camera when I go out to eat. Which kinda means I have no photos. Nonetheless, I am intending to blog about it anyway.

Went for some Korean BBQ somewhere in the city at a place called Hwaro. It was a pretty good experience and I managed to get out of there without smelling like it either.

Also went to Federation Square recently and had a cocktail called Gin Blossom, which was probably one of the best cocktails I've had in a while. Maybe it's something to do with the color... I'm a sucker for pink/red colored drinks.

Hmm, and the last place I went to was... the Melbourne Supper Club. The person who brought me there told me that it had the best Sticky Date Pudding in Melbourne.

Well.

It doesn't. Lol. It's pretty good, but it wasn't out of this world. The cheese selection however, was interesting.

It's a huge shame I don't have photos to show for it, but I shall just have to remind myself to be more hardworking when it comes to taking photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...