Friday, October 2, 2009

So I've been putting off everything for the past 2 weeks. Laundry, paperwork, cleaning out my car, grocery shopping, everything.

I guess I haven't really been in the mood for much. Been stuffing myself silly with double brie cheese and fig paste all day and night. And sweet chilli and sour cream chips. And chocolate. And more brie and fig.

Doesn't help that the heating in the house isn't really working again. I'm always grumpy when I'm cold.

So tomorrow I will have to go on a massive grocery shopping trip. My fridge has not looked so sad in a very long while. My housemates were wanting to know why I've suddenly tailed off from my frenzied cooking only about a month ago.

The truth is, I'm tired. And all I want to do is sleep. Been sleeping 10 hours a day for the past few nights and it just doesn't seem to be enough.

On the plus side, will be heading down to Melbourne this weekend for some food. That will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...