Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No. 51 - Write Down 3 Things I'm Grateful For Daily

In 2007 and 2008 I was in the excellent habit of writing down 3 things that I was grateful for each day. Then somehow I fell off the band wagon. Very annoyed that I let it slide to that point but oh well, what's done's done.

Anyway, in order to attempt to at least do something with No. 51 of my 101 in 1001 list, I have decided to try to pick it up again.

So. Today. Let's see.

1. I'm grateful for all the lemons that we have gotten for free from all the generous givers. They have been used in various recipes.

2. I'm grateful to the person who invented the triple-tray technique for taking crown and bridge impressions. Best. Idea. Ever. Saves. So. Much. Time. And. Effort.

3. I'm grateful for the people in my life - the ones who are there through thick and thin. Always nice to know you're loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...