Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dum Di Dum

Listening to Halo while packing for my Daylesford trip. Which means I have to pack Milton off to the kennel as well.

Not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I'm a really bad packer. I always forget a critical item... like... my glasses. Or a towel. Or something equally silly like that. Hoping to be very meticulous this time.

Been getting addicted to some pretty random songs lately.

1. Halo - Beyonce
2. Replay - Iyaz
3. Dangerous - Akon
4. Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble

Have been reviewing my wish list as of late as well. Have decided that maybe it is time to put my trusty 7 year old iBook to rest, even though it can still technically do the job. The new MacBooks have arrived and I'm tempted. Very very tempted.

1 comment:

  1. For long flights I have an Excel file which has every critical item (which you probably would have been able to properly compile by your third trip) e.g. contact lens, contact lens solution, glasses, moisturizer, body butter, ETC...
    the list can be as long as 40 items.
    Fill one item in each box and then highlight them in one particular colour for each trip so you don't get mixed up.
    Like if Daylesford is 'blue', then highlight the items that you have packed with blue.

    You'll never forget any important item ever again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...