Saturday, October 3, 2009

Been sleeping a lot all week. Something like 10-12 hours a day every day. Kinda wonder how I do that sometimes.

Been mulling over the idea of baking something all day but just am not in the mood - the house is too cold and all I want to do is cower under my doona and read in bed. Because yes - our heater has decided to conk out again.

Doesn't help that excessive sleep leads to lots of fitfulness, which in turn creates really ridiculous dreams. Most of them have been too obvious to even need interpretation - I'm just recreating what I wish would happen in real life in my dreams. Then I wake up and am faced with the harsh reality that they were just what they were - dreams.

But enough negative talk now. Should make something pretty to cheer myself up. Or something or other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...