Sunday, September 27, 2009

No. 46 - Get LV Luggage

I've always had a very extensive wish list. When I graduated I wrote down all the things I wanted to get and promptly started ticking them off one by one.

This item was ticked off quite early in the year - sometime in April if I recall correctly. A friend of mine was coming back from France and as a huge favour to me he brought this back for me.



I love it. It's just the right size for weekend trips - which as many of you know is as much as I can stand before getting antsy about wanting to go home and 'rest'. As most of you know I don't really love traveling - so much hassle and waiting and driving and sitting and inconvenience and stress etc. This however makes the packing part of it a little bit more enjoyable.

And at the end of the day that's why I love buying nice things. A good quality well crafted and designed item doesn't get old. Every time I use something nice it gives me pleasure. Like breathing in the smell of a leather bag, the soft feel of cashmere, the beauty of nice photographs, the experience of a huge screen, the sharpness of a good knife. Totally worth every cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...