Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I love reading motivational blogs. One of my weaknesses along with reading horoscopes and other hocus pocus mumbo jumbo.

Anyhoo, back to the point. I love reading motivational blogs so much I subscribe to some of the writers on Twitter. And every day I'm bombarded with motivational sayings and things you should to do live your life, not exist.

Frankly, if I followed every single word of advice given, I wouldn't be here.

Shame is, I know I would never have the courage to do what is supposed to be done.

Thus, should not complain about situation but accept that it's all about how stupid I am for not having the nerve to do, rather than just dream.

That's all I have to say. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...