Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happiness

For the past few months I've been really depressed and stressed.

I've done the lot - whined to anyone who would listen about my problems, wallowed in self pity, whined more to anyone who would listen, binged on junk food, whined even more to anyone who would listen, cook entire contents of pantry to vent it all out and whined again.

But now I realize that the only person missing out on happiness is me.

Sure, it has been a tough couple of months for me but I still have a lot of things to be grateful for. I have friends who are there for me, an incredibly supportive family, financial security and health. And Milton.

So I guess this is just a note to myself to remember that although one small part of my life is in shambles now, everything else is as good as I could have ever hoped for.

No more whinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...