Wednesday, August 5, 2009

No. 15 - Go To The Snow

The snowfields are just about an hour and a half away from where I am.

I'm not much of a skier. The truth be told, I have a irrational fear of getting hurt. Can't be because of my accident prone past, I'm sure. Anyway, decided to go up and at least have a look, even if I wasn't going to actually do anything.

It was freezing cold and drizzling - so much so that when my housemate wanted to build a snowman, I told her it'll have to be done in under a minute.



Here's the result. My only contribution was to poke the right arm into the body. Oh, and take photos while saying "Hurry up I'm freezing!!" while laughing slightly hysterically.

Had a good time but not a pleasant drive - up or down. And it was just way too crowded. And cold. And wet. However, it was an experience and another thing off my extensive list done.

I'm pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...