Friday, July 17, 2009

No. 43 - Try 50 New Recipes (3/50)

Was waiting for my friend in Borders a few weeks ago and picked up one of Nigella Lawson's famous recipe books - How to be a Domestic Goddess.

Brushing the flowery and sometimes downright ridiculous gushings of said author, there are some pretty interesting recipes. This particular one caught my eye because it was so simple - mini Rocky Roads.





Basically you melt some chocolate, throw some nuts and mini marshmallows into the chocolate pool, mix it up and spoon them out into small mounds. Took me all of 10 minutes to do it.

Yum.

Edit: Since the first time I tried this out I've made it another time, adding some raspberry drops into the mix. Much much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...