Monday, June 8, 2009

Went to Ikea over the weekend.

I think I'm becoming more and more country bumpkin-like. The traffic in Ikea was crazy - took us 30 minutes just to get our car up to the loading zone to get all our stuff into the car. Very traumatic.

Bought 2 items, both quite disappointing. One was a small chest of drawers for my table. After 45 minutes of highly irritable hammering and screwing I finally got it up and running - everything all not really perfect, of course. Yes, it may have something to do with my inferior carpentry but I think it should be a little bit better than that.

And the alarm clock I bought! It looked good but when I took it out of the packaging I found 2 dents on it. It's supposed to be stainless steel. Probably 0.2mm thick. Now I have to drag myself all the way back the next time I go to Melbourne to exchange it.

Not the best experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...