Sunday, May 31, 2009

Could not go to sleep last night and decided to rearrange the furniture in my room. I do that every few months or so to keep my life interesting and supposedly change the 'chi' in my life. And if anytime is a good time to do that, I think now is.

Anyways, after I did that Milton went crazy - like I had just turned his world upside down and didn't know what he was supposed to do or where to be. He kept running around my bed looking puzzled and in the end settled down in his new designated place to sleep - on his blanket and pillow on the floor. Made a few feeble attempts to get onto the bed but was cut short.

I had promoted him to on-the-bed status not too long ago but have decided to kick him off again because let's face it - it's a single bed and he's getting a bit fat and lumpy. Sometimes he overtakes the whole bed and it's not cool. Also, I'm thinking of getting white 1000-count Egyptian sheets and I don't think dog and white sheets go. At all.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...