Monday, March 23, 2009

To Calm Down

Have been running on stress for the past 3 hours and have decided to waste time doing this.

1. I've come to realize that my ex was... not exactly what I thought he would be. 

2. I am listening to ... Milton chewing on his rawhide bone.

3. I talk ... with a Malaysian accent.

4. I love ... planning my dream home.

5. My best friends ... understand that making decisions is a very hard thing for me to do.

7. I lost ... my ability to eat quickly about 3 years ago.

8. I hate it when people ... squeeze my tube of toothpaste the wrong way.

9. Love is ... giving Milton another chance. And another. And another. And another.

10. Marriage is ... far away.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking ... happy thoughts.

12. I'll always be .... procrastinating. 

13. I have a crush on ... Fitzwilliam Darcy. 

14. The last time I cried was because ... the stress of dentistry was too much.

15. My cell phone is ... black.

16. When I wake up in the morning ... I take Milton to his designated pee area and get him to do what he has to do.

17. Before I go to sleep at night ... I think about what's going to happen tomorrow.

18. Right now I am thinking about ... nothing. Nothing at all.

19. Babies are ... expensive.

20. Last night I ... decided that I wanted to get a red floss holder.

21. Today I ... have a headache.

22. Tonight I will ... cook dinner.

23. Soon I will ... see my hyacinth bulb sprout. I hope.

24. I really want ... to learn to be content.

2 comments:

  1. i like the red floss holder too!!!~ ;p glad u made the choice to give milton another n another n another chance... :-)
    he'll make it worth ur while. i'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...