Friday, March 20, 2009

No. 64- Grow a Flower

Went to the local nursery and saw this and absolutely couldn't resist - I had to have it. After all, the set up only cost less than 10 bucks!





Thinking it would flower in about 3 weeks, I was very excited. Only after I paid for it did the shopkeeper say those fateful words - "Yes, it will grow and grow, and in spring all the flowers will burst forth and your room will be filled with fragrance! They last a long time too."

Spring????

Forgive my ignorance when it comes to when flowers bloom but I had honestly thought it would be a tad quicker than that. Anyway, here I am with a bulb and a hyacinth jar and all I can do is wait. Shall blog its progress. This is what it looks like now:




This better be the most beautiful and wonderful hyacinth ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...