Monday, January 19, 2009

Time Wasters

Been cooking a lot to pass the time. Seeing that it's so hot in Benalla, made some konnyaku jelly to tide me over the heat.

Aggravatingly, I have this premonition that this constant free flow of baked goods and sweet things is starting to catch up to me - soon I doubt I will be 45kg any longer.

Had actually thought that I do not care what I wear to work seeing that it's honestly not a big deal but am now realizing that I do care. And realizing I don't like anything summery in my wardrobe (I like my winter wardrobe a lot better). Should probably go on a shopping trip sometime soon.



Milton bored - Mommy, I want to meet new people!!!

Which is why he'll be going to puppy preschool soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...