Thursday, January 15, 2009

My unpacking is 80% complete.

Quite excited that all the boxes are finally going to be empty and then I can do some final tweakings to the arrangement of everything in the apartment. Then this will be somewhat home-like.

Baked a batch of blueberry muffins yesterday. I can't quite decide if it's good enough to be given away and therefore have been eating one after another, trying to conclude if they're of 'gift quality'. At the rate I'm going there won't be any left to give!

Have packed away more clothes and shoes to give away - I think I only wear about 20% of my wardrobe. Would love to toss out everything and start fresh but must not do anything rash - there are no decent clothing stores in this town.

Am resolving to try to procrastinate less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...